Sunday 17 November 2013

The Mick Twyman collection - Margate photographer George Philip Hoare continued

Following the previous posting of the work of George Philip Hoare, I have now come across some more postcard photographs . I am purposely posting more images of his work as I feel that the volume of his work is greater than I originally thought and is becoming a subject in its own right . There is strong enough evidence that there are two styles of writing on the front of his postcards. I have also come across examples of his work coloured in and published by other postcard publishers. Please feel free to download and add to your folders as there is no copyright on any of these.
There is no need for me to describe anything George as has already done it for me.
















No comments: