Dead Dolphin ashore May 2016

Dead Dolphin ashore May 2016

Saturday, 30 November 2013

Thanet District Council - my dilemma



All this hue and cry at present regarding Thanet District Council as to whether it is fit for purpose has put me in a bit of a dilemma. Not wishing to appear jumping on a band wagon and accusing innocent people of something they have not done for example current elected members on all sides. I have now found it has made it harder to criticize TDC publicly over something that has happened in the past regarding art and artifacts because of this latest frenzy. Recently I have uncovered something else from the early 1990's and I do need some answers regarding a public asset  . So in a way I am glad they are progressive enough to let me as a member of the public sit as a co opted member on a TDC working party the only non elected TDC person to do so. So in the meanwhile I am now keeping everything to myself and will abide by their code of conduct. The next meeting is 27th January 2014.

No comments: