Dead Dolphin ashore May 2016

Dead Dolphin ashore May 2016

Monday, 28 February 2011

A date for the Diary - Walpole Bay pool draining 22/03/11

Today I received all my dates and information from the Thanet Coast project for 2011 of which I am a volunteer Coastal Warden for Ramsgate. Last year I did a posting on the draining of Walpole Bay which some people found very interesting and I was asked by some to inform them of the next draining.
On the events list the draining is scheduled for Tuesday 22nd March 2011 and it is a site worth seeing. It is a amazing site and it does give a insight to the diversity of marine life on the chalk reef which is very rarely seen and this event well worth seeing.

Finally I see that Cummmings Power Generation are supporting the Coastal Warden scheme this year which is really good of them.

No comments: