Dead Dolphin ashore May 2016

Dead Dolphin ashore May 2016

Sunday, 8 February 2009

Tales from the Nick, Doctor Keogh's leg







Another story in the tales from the Nick series, Doctor Keogh was a well known Doctor in Margate who had a surgery on the Ramsgate Road on the corner of Alexandra Road. This story from 1955 is by the brilliant S.G Reed and comes from the Margate Historical Society magazine Vol 4 No 4 October 2001. I didn't have to ask the editor if I can reprint this one because when I read through the editorial of this issue I realised I was the editor in 2001/2.
Anyway there is no copyright so feel free to download or whatever.

2 comments:

ascu75 aka Don said...

Nice one Tony made me laugh

Tony Beachcomber said...

Don, I remembered Dr Keogh when I was a kid he had a fondness for the alcoholic beverage.