A print and a photograph of Marine Terrace , Margate around 1860. The photograph of Marine Terrace in its original form was a impressive range of buildings. To the far right is the Margate Sands railway station and to the far left part of the iron bridge over the access to the sands for the bathing machines in the foreground. The bridge was removed in 1879 and filled in during the construction of Marine Drive.
Both the print and photograph are for downloading for anyone to do as they wish with them.